Basic website creation course of a simple website of up to 10 pages. For example a promotional website for a local small enterprise. More technically able clients may be able to progress at a higher rate to consider more technical website features including for example a store or a booking system or perhaps to create their own graphics, video or animations for their sites.
The whole thing from creation, to set-up and testing, to electronic business planning and consideration, to ongoing maintenance and development of your website. All on a one-to one basis teaching you all the necessary skills to design, create and maintain your own basic website. This is a course of 40 hours spread out over a number of sessions to be arranged. It also includes up to ten hours of ongoing technical support and development as required.
By the end of the course you will have set up your very own website and have all the necessary skills required to maintain it.
- Brainstorming and creative design session where we meet up and sketch things out. With not a computer in sight!
- Consideration of your target audience and what you want to achieve. For example your website’s aims and objectives.
- Deciding upon and registering a domain name
- Choosing a web host
- Considering website security
- Considering the world of electronic commerce
- Collating and creating graphic elements for your site
- Constructing website content
- Considering features and plugins to your website
- Adding functionality to your website
- Testing and launch of your website
- Maintenance training
- Considering future direction and development
Customers will be liable for initial and ongoing costs of website registration and hosting with an internet hosting company (allow 100 to 500 Euros a year depending on services required).
Pay as we go plans are available ask for details.
Before commiting to a full course you may consider booking an initial consultation here.
Please check where you fall on our location map. If you are not local to us please contact us for an amended listing and/or a quote.
More details to follow.